Vispring Shetland Luxury Mattress
Finest Wool Mattress with Hand Tied Woollen Tufts, Handmade in Devon by Vispring with 30 Year Guarantee
- Vispring Shetland Luxury Mattress (Single): FBCSHET-SVI; Vispring; Price £4,285; preorder.
- Vispring Shetland Luxury Mattress (Double): FBCSHET-DVI; Vispring; Price £5,795; preorder.
- Vispring Shetland Luxury Mattress (King): FBCSHET-KVI; Vispring; Price £6,845; preorder.
- Vispring Shetland Luxury Mattress (Superking): FBCSHET-SKVI; Vispring; Price £8,550; preorder.
- Vispring Shetland Luxury Mattress (Emperor): FBCSHET-EVI; Vispring; Price £11,010; preorder.
The amazing Shetland mattress is in a league of its own, described by all who try it as ‘like sleeping on a cloud’! Produced in a different way to other Vispring mattresses, the Shetland mattress is brimmed full of the very finest rich (eponymous) Shetland wool. This unique Shetland wool is exclusive to Vispring, and recognised as world class for its wonderfully high lofting quality - perfect for creating the cloud-like cushioning for a weightless sleep. It's just ideal for those lazy Sunday mornings!
As an added benefit, our Vispring Shetland mattress will be delivered free of charge to almost any address in mainland Britain (our single size free delivery offer excludes Scotland).
Vispring is a name synonymous with quality; and their mattresses are certainly the industry best - as leading specialists in sleep technology. All of our Vispring Mattresses come with a 30 year guarantee (the highest level of mattress guarantee in the UK) and the ultimate pleasure of a true restful night's sleep.
Choose the perfect support for your sleep comfort: soft, medium or firm support springs. You can specify this for us in the ‘delivery instructions’ field at the checkout.
The Vispring Shetland Mattress cover is produced from 100% wool, which naturally meets all FR testing with no interventions.
Firmness & Support
Vispring Mattress Soft: for those up to 11 Stone / 70kgs
Vispring Mattress Medium: for those 11-16 Stone / 70-102kgs
Vispring Mattress Firm: for those 16-20 Stone / 102-127kgs
Vispring Mattress Extra Firm: for those above 20 Stone / 127kgs
Dual Tension Vispring mattresses are available in King Size and above.
• Hand-nested calico pocket spring construction
• Springs diameter: 48 mm
• 960 springs in Single Bed size 90 x 190
• 1440 springs in Double Bed size 135 x 190
• 1720 springs in King Bed size 150 x 200
• 2107 springs in Superking Bed size 182 x 200
• Exclusive natural fillings: wool spring protector pad,British fleece wool (600 gsm), hand-teased real Shetland wool(950 gsm), British fleece wool (600 gsm)
• Finest wool worsted ticking (only available in tick 851)
• Hand tied woollen tuftsand twine
• Upholstered with protective wool
• 3 rows of hand side-stitching
• Horizontal handles
• Air vents
• Depth: 23 cm
Vispring recommend that you turn your mattress twice a month during the first three months of its life with you, and then with the changing seasons thereafter. It is normal for your mattress to form around the contours of your body, so caring for it in this way will give the fillings a chance to redistribute throughout the mattress.
Finest Wool Worsted Ticking Mattress with Hand Tied Woollen Tufts and Twine
Single Bed: W90 x D23 x L190cm (3'0" x 6'3") Weight 31kgs
Double Bed: W135 x D23 x L190cm (4'6" x 6'3") Weight 46kgs
King Size Bed: W150 x D23 x L200cm (5'0 x 6'6") Weight 53kgs
Super King Size Bed: W180 x D23 x L200cm (6'0" x 6'6") Weight 64kgs
Emperor Bed: W215 x D23 x L215cm (7'0" x 7'0") Weight 90kgs
Please note that because of the use of natural materials in Vispring mattresses, they are exceptionally heavy. Due to health and safely regulations, the 2-man driver crew may require additional assistance if you would like your Vispring mattress taking up a flight of stairs.
There are no reviews on this product yet.
You can leave us a review on our Trustpilot.Leave a review
We offer free delivery for orders over £1,500. Orders below this rate are £29.95. This applies to all addresses in mainland Britain (excl. northern Scotland). For all other locations, just add items to your basket, and enter your postcode or country for a quote.
For British mainland deliveries our 2-man crew will deliver to your room of choice, unpack the furniture for your full inspection, and ask you to sign a Proof of Delivery note.
In stock items are delivered within two weeks to almost all areas of mainland Britain.
Please note, for hygiene reasons, mattresses are not returnable.
See our Delivery & Returns page for more information.