Vispring Supreme Luxury Mattress
Finest Quality Belgian Ticking Premium Mattress, Handmade in Devon by Vispring with 30 Year Guarantee
- Vispring Supreme Luxury Mattress Double: FBCSUP-DVI; Vispring; Regular Price £3,490; Special Price £2,790; preorder.
- Vispring Supreme Luxury Mattress Emperor: FBCSUP-EVI; Vispring; Regular Price £6,615; Special Price £5,290; preorder.
- Vispring Supreme Luxury Mattress King: FBCSUP-KVI; Vispring; Regular Price £4,120; Special Price £3,295; preorder.
- Vispring Supreme Luxury Mattress Single: FBCSUP-SVI; Vispring; Regular Price £2,520; Special Price £2,015; preorder.
- Vispring Supreme Luxury Mattress Superking: FBCSUP-SKVI; Vispring; Regular Price £5,085; Special Price £4,065; preorder.
One of the best mattresses your hard-earned money can buy. Enjoy those slow-paced Sunday mornings to the max with Vispring's Supreme Mattress.
Each of the 1476 internal springs (in a king size) are dressed in its own cotton jacket and stitched into place, held together in a honeycomb structure and encased in ten layers of superb all-natural materials including; wool spring protector pad, British fleece wool, pure soft cotton, and luscious long-strand horse hair, all beautifully finished in gorgeous Belgian ticking. As an added benefit, all sizes of our Vispring Supreme mattress will be delivered free of charge to any mainland address in England and Wales.
Vispring is a name synonymous with quality; and their mattresses are certainly the industry best - as leading specialists in sleep technology they have lovingly developed their mattresses. All of our Vispring Mattresses come with a 30 year guarantee (the highest level of mattress guarantee in the UK) and the ultimate pleasure of a true restful night's sleep.
Keep your mattress protected with a Vispring Mattress Pad.
All Vispring mattress covers are treated with M-Pure, is a bio-based solution that complies with all UK FR testing but renders the mattress chemical free.
Firmness & Support
Vispring Mattress Soft: for those up to 11 Stone / 70kgs
Vispring Mattress Medium: for those 11-16 Stone / 70-102kgs
Vispring Mattress Firm: for those 16-20 Stone / 102-127kgs
Vispring Mattress Extra Firm: for those above 20 Stone / 127kgs
Dual Tension Vispring mattresses are available in King Size and above.
• Hand-nested calico pocket spring construction
• Springs diameter: 51 mm
• 819 springs in Single Bed size 90 x 190
• 1248 springs in Double Bed size 135 x 190
• 1476 springs in King Bed size 150 x 200
• 1840 in Superking Bed size 182 x 200
• Exclusive natural fillings: wool spring protector pad, bonded British fleece wool and cotton (1000 gsm), horsehair (1200 gsm), blended British fleece wool and cotton (1200 gsm)
• Finest quality ticking
• Hand tufted with felt washers
• Upholstered with protective wool
• 2 rows of hand side-stitching
• Horizontal handles
• Air vents
• Depth: 21 cm
Vispring recommend that you turn your mattress twice a month during the first three months of its life with you, and then with the changing seasons thereafter. It is normal for your mattress to form around the contours of your body, so caring for it in this way will give the fillings a chance to redistribute throughout the mattress.
Choice of finest quality Belgian Ticking premium Mattress
Single Bed: W90 x D21 x L190cm (3'0" x 6'3") Weight 35kgs
Double Bed: W135 x D21 x L190cm (4'6" x 6'3") Weight 52kgs
King Size Bed: W150 x D21 x L200cm (5'0 x 6'6") Weight 61kgs
Super King Size Bed: W180 x D21 x L200cm (6'0" x 6'6") Weight 75kgs
Emperor Bed: W215 x D21 x L215cm (7'0" x 7'0") Weight 100kgs
Please note that because of the use of natural materials in Vispring mattresses, they are exceptionally heavy. Due to health and safely regulations, the 2-man driver crew may require additional assistance if you would like your Vispring mattress taking up a flight of stairs.
There are no reviews on this product yet.
You can leave us a review on our Trustpilot.Leave a review
We offer free delivery for orders over £1,500. Orders below this rate are £29.95. This applies to all addresses in mainland Britain (excl. northern Scotland). For all other locations, just add items to your basket, and enter your postcode or country for a quote.
For British mainland deliveries our 2-man crew will deliver to your room of choice, unpack the furniture for your full inspection, and ask you to sign a Proof of Delivery note.
In stock items are delivered within two weeks to almost all areas of mainland Britain.
Please note, for hygiene reasons, mattresses are not returnable.
See our Delivery & Returns page for more information.